Supplier Diversity Program
Thank you for your interest in establishing a business relationship with 3D Exhibits Inc. The 3D Exhibits Supplier Diversity Program is designed to provide you access and information about purchasing at 3D Exhibits.
3D Exhibits is an established leader in the tradeshow, exhibit and event industry. A wide range of suppliers is utilized to support our business operations. We recognize that there are many experienced, diverse suppliers available, some of which we are currently using. At 3D Exhibits, all aspects of the business enjoy the advantage of diversity. We benefit from diversity in our workforce, our customers, and of course, our supplier base.
We want to learn more about your company and its capabilities. We encourage you to be a part of an important commitment to support Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) development. It makes good business sense and benefits both business and the communities we serve.
How to Begin the Process
As with 3D Exhibits' general philosophy, here are a few basics for starting the process with our Supplier Diversity Team and gaining access to your purchasing contacts:
- Complete the Supplier Profile Questionnaire and mail it to 3D Exhibits Inc., attention: Supplier Diversity Program. This will get you into our internal Supplier Information System. The standard Supplier Profile Questionnaire was developed to help us locate the appropriate contact for you and to provide our employees with basic information about your company.
Attn: Supplier Diversity Program
3D Exhibits Inc.
800 Albion Ave.
Schaumburg, IL 60193
- Feel free to email any questions to: Diversity@3DExhibts.com
- Include any brochures or marketing material when returning the completed form. Include a copy of your HUB certification if available.
- Your material will be viewed, logged in and forwarded to the appropriate purchaser(s) at 3D Exhibits.
- If we need your product or service, a 3D Exhibits purchaser will contact you with information regarding the next steps and other pertinent details.
- If there is no current need, your information will remain in our database for future needs.