When you purchase a custom trade show booth, every aspect of the exhibit, down to the smallest detail, can be thought through and designed specifically
for your company’s needs. In other words, your exhibit should—in terms of flexibility and functionality—fit your company like a glove.
The new custom property our 3D Exhibits team created for RXBAR at Natural Products Expo East may have been a modest 20’x20’ in size, but the amount of thought and planning that went into its creation were comprehensive and thorough.
Here are just a few of the well-designed details:
Planned cost efficiency. Our design solution leveraged two existing counters and expanded an existing backwall/closet structure to maximize cost efficiency.
Integrated flexibility. Properties were engineered to move from a 10’x30’ linear configuration to a 20’x20’ configuration—and to adhere to the show rules and height regulations at both Natural Products Expo East and Natural Products Expo West.
- An LED screen that ran the width of the backwall rotated between product messages, adding color and motion to the space.
- A rainbow-like arrangement of RXBAR packaging reinforced the variety of flavors.
- Counter and display shelving was constructed to the exact depth of RXBAR packaging.
- Stepped height counters hid the preparation of sample trays from view and delivered a clean, uncluttered presentation to attendees.
- Sliding cabinet doors enabled constant opening and closing to refresh samples without getting into the staff’s way.
- Easy-access trash receptacles were integrated into the cabinetry.
- A tiered center counter highlighted RXBAR’s newest products.
- Bar-height tables with no chairs expedited meetings.
What custom elements would improve the function of your trade show exhibit?