The Stevie American Business Awards has recognized the trade show exhibits of IBM Watson Health, Triad, UTC Aerospace Systems, FutureCeuticals, and Neenah Packaging—all designed and fabricated by 3D Exhibits.
We love that the judges called the award-winning exhibits “very cool,” “well designed,” and “unique,” and that they applauded the designs for their “strategic presence of the brand” and the way they “really accomplished the objectives.” But what we love even more is the results these projects achieved for our customers—including goal-exceeding qualified lead counts, record numbers of client/prospect meetings, and media coverage.
Our team feels pretty strongly that these wins are the direct result of 3D Exhibits’ client-centric culture. “Our team’s deep understanding of our clients’ customers, products and markets enables us to make specific recommendations that attract target audiences and drive results,” says Nicole Genarella, our executive v.p., sales and marketing.
The winning exhibits were:
- IBM Watson Health, Silver, Stevie American Business Awards, Best Exhibition Stand. Constantly moving and morphing LED displays in the IBM Watson Health exhibit served as a dynamic visual metaphor for connectivity.
- Triad, Bronze, Stevie American Business Awards, Best Exhibition Stand. The Triad exhibit’s triangular roof evoked the company’s triangular logo.
- UTC Aerospace Systems, Bronze, Stevie American Business Awards, Best Exhibition Stand. UTC Aerospace Systems’ wire frame airplane fuselage highlighted its products without obscuring attendees’ view from the aisle.
- FutureCeuticals, Bronze, Stevie American Business Awards, Best Exhibition Stand. Interactive touch screens engaged attendees while wood finishes and plants reinforced FutureCeuticals’ agricultural roots. Carefully placed translucent fabric walls created quiet alcoves for customer meetings.
- Neenah Packaging, Bronze, Stevie American Business Awards, Best Exhibition Stand. Neenah Packaging covered two walls of its exhibit with three-dimensional flowers fabricated from its own premium papers.
The Stevie Awards, organizers of the world’s premier business awards programs, said more than 3,700 nominations were reviewed by the 16th Annual American Business Awards judges. “The nominations submitted for The 2018 American Business Awards were outstanding. The competition was intense, and those recognized as Stevie Award winners should be immensely proud of this accomplishment,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. For more information, or to see a complete list of winners, visit www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.